Monday, February 09, 2009

We received this Honest Weblog award from Angel. Thank you Angel.




These are the rules....

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

I am going to do the first 5 honest things and Jazzi will do 2 (she hasn't been alive long enough to do any more). Lets begin....


Simba
1. I sometimes go a whole day without eating. This use to really worry Mummy.
2.I love paddling in water, but I can't swim, I don't even float, I just sink.
3.If my humans stay up late at night I leave them downstairs and go to bed.
4. I hate wearing collars and make horrible choking noises whenever Mummy puts one on me. As result I have a harness on when I go out and I run around the house naked!
5. I don't like strange humans touching me.

Jazzi
1. I to have my breakfast nice and early. Normally around 5.30am.
2.When my big brother does his really loud bark it scared me and I run and hide.


A lot of you have already done this tag, but if you haven't done it yet considered yourself tagged.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

19 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

What slugs we are -- we didn't even know about Jazzi!!! But we're glad you have company -- two is much much better than one -- and wish your royal highnesses well!!!

Jake and Just Harry

Jake of Florida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mack said...

Dude! You can go a whole day without eating??? WOW!

Faya said...

I have 4 points in common with you Simba !!!!!! Wooohooo...
Kisses, Faya

Mason Dixie said...

just did mine today. thanks for sharing. =)

Molly the Airedale said...

I don't like any strangers putting their hands on me either, Simba - especially men!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Mickey's Musings said...

Great award Simba & Jazzi :) Ya know,I do not like collars either ;)
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: I think I would like the Jazzi stuck on you :) She is cute,heehee

Teddy said...

Ha ha Simba, you sound funny talking about choking on your collar. You must be very sensitive! You'd better be sure to wear a good life vest on your boat too. I'm not sure yet if I can swim either, but I'll find out this summer!!

Teddy

Boo Casanova said...

sink? u know what else sink? fat ppl/doggie... am just saying.

wet wet licks

Boo

Lorenza said...

A whole day without eating?? Why??
I don't like stranges touching me either!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Snowball said...

We have some points in common, Simba. I see that you kingly lion roar must be really thunder like. That is why it scare Jazzi all the time.

Luv

Snowball

Bae Bae said...

You have a boat Simba. Do dont worry about sinking

~ Bae

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Simba,
We have one similarity.. we don't like strange humans touching us!! **High 5**

i said...

Sometimes I go the whole day without eating too. That's because I wanted some human food hee...

Bobby said...

A whole day without eating I would be starving. After our walks its the first thing I do ask for food.

Martha said...

Hi Simba & jazzi
Nice to hear all those things about you. We couldnt go all day without eating Simba - we are with Jazzi we get up early with our Dad just for breakfast!
love
Martha & Bailey xx
PS Don't tell our Dad that cos he thinks we like to see him off in the morning!

Stanley said...

Simba!

You must be all muscle if you sink. It's fat that floats (Boo needs to get his fat facts straight)!

Goob love,
Stanley

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

come up here, I will show you how to swim!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Congrats on your award, Simba and Jazzi! It's really cool to learn more about you two...*grins* I don't know how to swim too...well,I haven't tried it yet. LOL!

Scottie