I have been tagged twice now to do the middle name game. My Mummy says my full name is Golden Simba, which makes my middle name Simba. Fat fat Daddy says my middle name is The. As in Simba The dog.
1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one dog (or more) to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)
So I'll go with Simba.
S - spoilt, I would like to be spoilt but clearly I am not.
I -intelligent, clearly.
M- modest, need I say more.
B- Boo. My BBM friend.
A- Admired, a king should be admired.
I was also tagged to do a list of 5 "must have" grocery items for us doggies and 5 must haves for Mummy. So here are Mummy's must
1. chocolate, any and lots of
2. pinot grigio, chilled and ready to serve.
3.Cheddar cheese, mature yum yum.
4. Pickled onions, strong and crunchy.
5. Coffee, she can't survive without caffine.
Here are mine.
1. Bones, big and meaty
2. Cheeese, I take after my Mum.
3. Carrot sticks, see I do like something healthy.
4. Steak, well don't all dogs love steak?
5. raw hide, I love a good chew.
I won't tag anyone because I think everyone has been tagged already.