Monday, December 04, 2006

I wasn't going to mention this, but, during our walk along the canal Mummy and Daddy kept me on the lead. They said they didn't trust me near the water. Ok so a couple of times I've fancied a swim, but if I'm told to stay by the edge I stay by the edge.

I said hello to another duck with a long neck. I stayed by the edge.



We saw lot of ducks, I didn't chase them, I stayed by the edge.




Please let me off the lead I will stay by the edge.



I'm by the edge, I'm walking nicely. Oh damn, help me. I'm in, get me out!!



Oh my, that water is soooo cold!



What do you mean I have to sit here until the wind blows me dry or they won't let you in the pub?!




Simba x

10 comments:

Baily said...

LOL!

nose licks
baily

Ben & Darling said...

hey simba,

you better stick to ur daddy mummy next time....or else u have to sit there & blow by the wind...

WOof~woOF

Simba and Jazzi said...

Baily, it was cold in there!

Ben-benjamin, suppose I should have listened.

Simba x

Joe Stains said...

oh no that was so funny! you look so cute all wet and messed up!!

Boo Casanova said...

omDOG simba boy. did those hooman really made you wind blow dry before allow you to proceed? bad hooman. you know what? you can come and stay wif me. my hooman give me raincoat. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Geez, haven't they ever heard of TOWEL DRY?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Nothin' wrong with a nice wet dog in a nice dry pub.

That's one way to get your own seat.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Joe, cute, but smelly.

Butchy and Snickers, the long necked ducks are swans, They one with brown feathers is a young swan that still has its baby feathers.

Boo, I think a life jacket might be handier.

Buster, apparently Mummy didn't have a towel in her handbag, she's got everything else!

Tintin, there was a nice fire in the put.

Simba xx

T-man Angel said...

Simba - Did you fall in that water on purpose? It must have been cold!
T-man

Simba and Jazzi said...

t-man, I didn't realise it was cold and deep.

Simba x